Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going with game publishers

Hello,

I have an almost finished game. I believe this is an A+ game and will see success. I currently thinking of whether I should publish myself or go with a game publisher? Could you suggest anyone that I could discuss? And what risks I have if I go with a publisher. Actually I am not good at marketing and this scares me a lot more.
    If anyone can suggest anything I'd appreciate.

Thanks

I would suggest if the game is well made you could take a look at itch.io, 0% commission as far as i am concerned. if you have the money you could try and launch your game on steam.

Regarding marketing, i suggest going around several expo's and start there building a network. ofcourse you could also hit up youtubers like Quill18 and Durnil or even smaller ones to get some audience going(obviously you need to give your game for free to them but i guess you will revenue from it).

Also there are a lot of streamers who play games they get gifted, Twitch is also a powerfull platform to promote your game!
    itch.io is a simple way to find, download and distribute indie games online. Whether you're a developer looking to upload your game or just someone looking for something new to play itch.io has you covered.

Comment

Thank you Maxdg, I appreciate and note your suggestions. I'm going to publish the game on Google play and App stores. As you said I'll contact with as many people as I can like youtubers.

Comment

Working...
      X