X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorgemagic
    started a topic New Visual Editor - Wave Editor 2.0

New Visual Editor - Wave Editor 2.0

Finally we're working on the future visual editor of Wave Engine. We also want our community to participate and get involved to create a great tool for every game developer.

Although we are in a very early stage of the development we want to show you the layout design of the future editor.

WaveEditorScheme.png

We are making this project in GTK-Sharp to make it available in Windows, MacOS and Linux. We've already started the layout creation and the Wave Engine and GTK-Sharp integration.

WaveEditorLayout.png

We'll be showing more information soon.

Regards!

• JavierCanton
    replied
    Hell Nodens,

The current version of WaveEditor 2.0.6 only works in online mode. But we have some request about this and we have working in a new solution for offline mode.

Sorry for the inconveniences

Leave a comment:

• Nodens
    replied
    Hello,

maybe a stupid question, but can the editor work offline ?

I just moved and not yet have Internet and I'm stuck on the login page when I open the wave editor...

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• amit.nath30
    replied
    Sorted out the problem it is due, that i haven't installed direct x redistribution library

Leave a comment:

• amit.nath30
    replied
    And also I have tried WaveEditor in another mac machine it won't open no error nothing.

Leave a comment:

• amit.nath30
    replied
    Sorry for the very late response, I was busy with my project as I am a full time unity game developer.

I am running windows 8.1, with nvidia gpu gtx560 with 4gb of ram

Leave a comment:

• Jorgemagic
    replied
    Hi amit.nath30,

We need more information about your issue. Are you using Windows 7? Which is your graphics card?

Regards!
    Jorge Cantón

Leave a comment:

• amit.nath30
    replied
    Hello Sir,

Just now i have downloaded and installed WaveEngine 2.0 but as soon as i opened it i get an error (Screenshot below).
    Could you help me with that?

Leave a comment:

• Jorgemagic
    replied
    Hi Bollado,

Today we publish getting started with Wave Engine 2.0 on Windows 10, Maybe you can check all step and prerequisites.

We need more information about error. Can you check event viewer windows tool?

Open Event viewer step by step:

1 - Press the keys (Windows key + r)
    2 - Write "eventvwr" on run prompt

Inside Event viewer you can see the applications logs
    Windows Logs-> Applicaion

On top table you can see the last errors. I hope that you find it useful

Related thread http://forum.waveengine.net/forum/ge...nch-waveeditor

I'm look forward to hearing from you

Regards!

Leave a comment:

• Bollado
    replied
    Originally posted by Globoups View Post
    Hi, I'm on Windows 10 and when I click the WaveEditor shortcut nothing happens. The login window doesn't appear or anything.
    Any tips on what I could do to solve that ? I tried to uninstall and re-install Wave Engine, reboot the computer or execute as admin but no result.
    I have the same problem

Leave a comment:

• Jorgemagic
    replied
    Hi everyone!

The bugs with the login system have been fixed, try now!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Leave a comment:

• luissagasta
    replied
    Hello.

At this moment, login is working for me.

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• Jorgemagic
    replied
    Hi everyone,

There seems to be a problem in the login system, we are checking it right now.

Thanks for your feedback!

We are sorry, we need a few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• tunc
    replied
    Originally posted by Jorgemagic View Post
    Hi Tunc,

The first you need to create a account on wave engine register link. And Getting Started with WaveEngine 2.0 video can help you with the installation process.

I hope that you find it useful.

Regards!
    Hi Jorgemagic,
    I was waiting to check your new Wave Editor. I had an account before Wave Editor out and Today I reset my account to fix login issue, but couldn't login. maybe purge config files? What do we need clean install and login? Could you set one single account for the Editor,site and forum later?

Leave a comment:

• Globoups
    replied
    Hi, I'm on Windows 10 and when I click the WaveEditor shortcut nothing happens. The login window doesn't appear or anything.
    Any tips on what I could do to solve that ? I tried to uninstall and re-install Wave Engine, reboot the computer or execute as admin but no result.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X