No announcement yet.

New Visual Editor - Wave Editor 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your plans regarding windows 10 and universal aplications?

Comment

Hi Utebolatas,

The main goal of our team is to launch WaveEngine 2.0 on September 15th (http://www.waveengine.net/News/Details/27), after this launch we will start working on a new adapter for universal apps.

Anyway all WaveEngine apps are compatible with Windows 10 thanks to backward compatibility.

Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Hi everyone,

We are working to release Wave Visual Editor 2.0 on Linux. Take a look at this screenshot, running on Ubuntu 14.04.

​We'll be showing more information soon.

Regards!
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks Great. Great Job!

Comment

It looks astonishing! Im counting days like a prisoner. And its even better knowing that comes from Spain!

Comment

I've just downloaded Wave Visual Editor 2.0 deb package and installed on my LinuxMint 17.2 but couldn't login and open Visual Editor. I got "Authentication Error" on log-in window. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Hi Tunc,

The first you need to create a account on wave engine register link. And Getting Started with WaveEngine 2.0 video can help you with the installation process.

I hope that you find it useful.

Regards!

Comment

I get "Authentication Error" also, i can login on web but not on Wave visual Editor.

Comment

Hi, I'm on Windows 10 and when I click the WaveEditor shortcut nothing happens. The login window doesn't appear or anything.
                    Any tips on what I could do to solve that ? I tried to uninstall and re-install Wave Engine, reboot the computer or execute as admin but no result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorgemagic View Post
                      Hi Tunc,

The first you need to create a account on wave engine register link. And Getting Started with WaveEngine 2.0 video can help you with the installation process.

I hope that you find it useful.

Regards!
                      Hi Jorgemagic,
                      I was waiting to check your new Wave Editor. I had an account before Wave Editor out and Today I reset my account to fix login issue, but couldn't login. maybe purge config files? What do we need clean install and login? Could you set one single account for the Editor,site and forum later?

Comment

• Hi everyone,

There seems to be a problem in the login system, we are checking it right now.

Thanks for your feedback!

We are sorry, we need a few minutes.

Comment

• Hello.

At this moment, login is working for me.

Regards.

Comment

• Hi everyone!

The bugs with the login system have been fixed, try now!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Globoups View Post
                              Hi, I'm on Windows 10 and when I click the WaveEditor shortcut nothing happens. The login window doesn't appear or anything.
                              Any tips on what I could do to solve that ? I tried to uninstall and re-install Wave Engine, reboot the computer or execute as admin but no result.
                              I have the same problem

Comment

• Hi Bollado,

Today we publish getting started with Wave Engine 2.0 on Windows 10, Maybe you can check all step and prerequisites.

We need more information about error. Can you check event viewer windows tool?

Open Event viewer step by step:

1 - Press the keys (Windows key + r)
                                2 - Write "eventvwr" on run prompt

Inside Event viewer you can see the applications logs
                                Windows Logs-> Applicaion

On top table you can see the last errors. I hope that you find it useful

Related thread http://forum.waveengine.net/forum/ge...nch-waveeditor

I'm look forward to hearing from you

Regards!

Comment

Working...
                                X