New Visual Editor - Wave Editor 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quast,

We be in about 80% of the features with which we would like to release the first Visual Wave Editor public version and thanks all users who are participating in the private beta program which help us test and find bugs in the new editor. So we hope as soon as possible to release a Wave Visual Editor public version.

Regards!

Comment

Hey
      Is there also a 2D-Support for the Visual Editor or just 3D?

Regards

Comment

Hi Cross,

We are working in 2D support now, although developer's group who have access to the private beta version, can only test 3D support for now. Soon it will be available.

Thanks for your interest

Comment

waiting for long months and finally , i did not get access to the beta version :'( :'(

Comment

Hi everyone,

We would like to thank the community for their support. Every Monday we release a new Wave Visual Editor beta version that a developer's group can test and report feedback. Every Monday we add new developers to the group too. Currently they already are 25 developers in the Private Beta Program:

UserNames
            amerkoleci
            amit.nath30
            AndieRTaylor
            Arc Futahito
            ArisDG
            Asier
            Cross
            danimart1991
            Dominase
            eiximenis
            Ev01vE
            kushnirenko
            luissagasta
            matdennoigi
            Minion
            MRCalderon3D
            primvla
            PulseDebugger
            r2d2rigo
            raibow
            raphaelkox
            roonie007
            rubencm
            sdb7
            Ultrahead

We know that many have really wanted to try the new Wave Visual Editor, we gradually giving access to manage the feedback reported. Although all registered in the Private Beta Program will have access soon before the final public release.

Thanks again for your support

Comment

Sorry guys, I see my name, as first "amerkoleci", but no download link send to me, can you send me please data so I can give feedback?
              Thanks

Comment

Hi Amerkoleci,

I'm going to send you private message with all information

Regards!

Comment

Hi Wave Engine Community

We are working hard in the new Wave Visual Editor with the help of the indie developers group that have already access to the editor private beta.

The new editor brings many benefits to our Wave Engine developers community and, at this time, we want to show a video of how funny, easy and faster is to set physic complex entities up with the new Wave Visual Editor. Enjoy!

MonsterTruck.png

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/r8ELa8D1JsY

Thanks everyone!

Comment

great work, i can't complain
                    but really can you tell us about all features that WE will have it when release ?

Comment

Hi Quast,

Our main objective is provide to Wave Engine developers Community a easier way of build scenes and manage 2D and 3D entities from translate, rotate and Scale to configure all inner components and properties without you needing to write a line of code. After create build your scenes you need code logic components and custom components.

We want to get accelerate the game development process using Wave Engine and become more competitive Engine.

I hope to clear your doubts

Thanks for your support
                      Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgemagic View Post
                        Hi Quast,

Our main objective is provide to Wave Engine developers Community a easier way of build scenes and manage 2D and 3D entities from translate, rotate and Scale to configure all inner components and properties without you needing to write a line of code. After create build your scenes you need code logic components and custom components.

We want to get accelerate the game development process using Wave Engine and become more competitive Engine.

I hope to clear your doubts

Thanks for your support
                        Regards!
                        Thank you Jorgemagic, It clear now. but two more things, when engine release is there will be a tutorials at the first day ? if i want make dialogues between characters, Does the WE editor support languages like India, china and Russia ?

Comment

Hello.

At this moment Wave Engine only supports ASCII characters:
                          http://forum.waveengine.net/forum/to...-font-problems

Regards.

Comment

Hi Quast,

We are working on video tutorials for Wave Visual Editor public version that it'll be published in english as default language. The target is to help our community can quicky using new Wave Visual Editor 2.0. After public version we would like to support more languages that requires our community .

Thanks for your feedback
                            Regards!

Comment

Will it run in linux or windows only?

Comment

Hi Fonseca,

The Wave Visual Editor has been develped using C# and GTK technologies compatibles with MacOSX, Linux and Windows. So we will release a version for MacOSX, Linux and Windows system.

Regards!

Comment

Working...
                                X