TiledMap project fails under Sawshark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TiledMap project fails under Sawshark

When trying to execute the TiledMap sample demo under VS 2013 using Sawshark (2.3.0) the execution immediately fails with a FileNotFound exception for WaveEngine.Box2DSharp. I cannot locate this assembly reference. It seems to be an older version? What should be changed to get this example (TiledMap) to execute using Sawshark?

-->
    An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in WaveEngine.Framework.dll

Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'WaveEngine.Box2DSharp, Version=2.0.6.16153, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6e72eaf7d6c3c55b' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Hi Sultaneous,

Look like the compile doesn't find the WaveEngine.Box2DSharp library. Before launch each new release we update all our samples, are you using the latest version?
    https://github.com/WaveEngine/Sample...sions/TiledMap

I just download the repository and launch that example without problems.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem. I have Wave Engine 2.3.1 installed and downloaded the latest tiled Map sample.

I can open the example and simulate it but when I try to build and run the project it crashes. I attached the error log of the build process.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Looks like the sample for Windows had a issue with the referenced NuGet packages. I have updated the sample so it should works corretly now. Thanks for the feedback.

Hope it helps!

Comment

Hi Victor,

thank you for the update. The example works now and it helped me very much!

Comment

Working...
          X